D.W.S Services was founded in 1992 as a cleaning and maintenance supplier to the commercial market, by Richard Burridge MBICS. The range of services offered covered daily cleaning, window cleaning, grounds and property maintenance. These services have continued to be supplied since that date to both direct clients and indirectly to clients as a result of acting as a preferred sub-contractor to major cleaning organisations in London and the South-East.
The company has specialised more in recent years in supporting contracts as a sub-contractor, and this has seen a consolidation of the business and allowance to concentrate on major contracts, such as the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. D.W.S is a member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science, National Federation of Master Window and General Cleaners, and is accredited safe contractor by National Britannia.
D.W.S has earned contacts with many large organisations including;
- St. Martins School
- Brentwood Housing Trust
- Bee Services
- UK Schools
- Nursing Homes
- and many, many more.
The D.W.S Pledge
We pledge to provide our customers with the highest possible level of service by employing the most efficient working practices, motivating our work force through achievement incentives, providing practical ongoing operative training and implementing both re-active and proactive quality management systems.
We pledge to:
- Use our best endeavours to provide a trouble free, cost efficient service to meet your specific requirements
- Recruit a high calibre of staff through our strict recruitment policy
- Carry out comprehensive induction training including Health & Safety awareness.
- Equip our staff with the latest equipment, which will be scrupulously maintained.
- Train our operatives to consistently achieve high standards by understanding quality and customer satisfaction.
- motivate our staff to achieve better productivity through performance incentives
- Monitor our level of service on a regular basis using our unique CAPT system and provide objective reports on our performance.
- Provide a telephone ‘help line’ service for rapid response to queries or problems.
- Issue monthly satisfaction certificates for completion by your representative.
- Provide an Annual schedule for periodical and Special services.
- Ensure that in the event of absenteeism of out staff, the cleaning is carried out to a satisfactory standard.
- Ensure that or Operational management staff maintain regular communication with your representative and are always readily contactable.